Monday, September 23, 2019

Drawers From Another Era

I stumbled across this picture on Pinterest. I can not find out who made it or who the designer is. I had thought Keepers Dolly Duds, whom I admire, but it isn't in her photos. I would love to give the designer/sewer credit.
The next era I want to sew will between 1910-1920. When I saw these drawers, I knew I would adapt the pattern I have to this style. Research shows the drawers got shorter over the years and they were similar to this. There was a bit on the combination which I am sure this set is. 
In the mean time, I will be focusing on the 1850-90's period and am planning on doing both Anne of Green Gables and Laura Ingalls Wilder as children and as young adults. That should keep me busy for a while. 
Back to Take Two of the 1850-60's drawers that await me in the sewing room. 
Happy Doll Sewing..................

No comments:

Post a Comment