Friday, August 16, 2024

Under Dress Successfully Sewn

 I have finished the under dress for the Strawberry Shortcake outfit. The instructions are well written and easy to follow. For me the hardest part was the button holes which ended up being a no issue. The button holes are put in before you start on the skirt. 


The dress fits well and will be cute peaking out from underneath the over dress. 

The over dress is cut out and ready for me to sew when I have some spare time. 


I also have the hat lining and 2 pieces of the outer hat fabric cut out. 

I have more of the red fabric which I will cut out the remaining pieces when I lay out the next hat I need to make for the Gotz rendition of Strawberry Shortcake. 

At the moment I have to sew two bags for auctions. They need to be shipped in the next 10-14 days so I am focusing on them at the moment. Once done, I can get back to sewing the outer dress and hat. 

Happy Doll Sewing.............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment